Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My Beautiful Boy

So one day I couldn't find Adden and then I heard a banging noise coming from down the hall. I go to see where he's at and he practically shut himself inside the linen closet leaving about a 5inch opening. I peek in and this is what I find!
The closet monster
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Love the backpack carrier! Now I can finally get some work done..
11-21-08

I Love my Boys!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Adden is completely Obsessed with his dogs! Love it!!!
Photobucket

4 comments:

beth said...

oh my gosh could he get any prettier?! i love dat baby!

Leticia Clarkson said...

I'mso happy to see you have your blogup and running. It's so cute. Adden is such a sweet boy!

CircleTree said...

You have a beautiful family. Take Care.

beth said...

ok so start blogging!!!!!!!